2012 SAC High School Scholarship in Santa Ana College
Santa Ana College offers Scholarship for High School Students USA ( 2012 – 2013 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Courses offered by Santa Ana College.
Course Level : High School.
Scholarship Provider : Santa Ana College.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for SAC High School Scholarship 2012 :
- Santa Ana College sponsors a Scholarship program that recognizes both academic and specialized achievement for Graduating High School Seniors attending Santa Ana College as full time students registered in a minimum of 12 units in the ( 2012 – 2013 ) academic year.
SAC High School Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, Santa Ana College High School Scholarship is not available for International Students.
SAC High School Scholarship Description :
- High School Scholarships will be disbursed in increments the first to be available on the first day of fall instruction at Santa Ana College.
- Santa Ana College High School Scholarship are to cover the cost of fees only.
- Santa Ana College High School Scholarship recipients should register as full time students ( 12 – Unit Minimum ) for the fall ( 2012 ).
- Second increment is contingent upon successful completion of fall semester classes and registration at Santa Ana College as a full time student in the spring ( 2013 ) semester.
- We are unable to hold Santa Ana College High School Scholarships past the award year.
SAC High School Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- Santa Ana College High School Scholarship should be applied by Post.
SAC High School Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 9th April, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.