ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship 2013
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship for US Students in Switzerland 2013
Research Scholarship for U.S. Undergraduate and Graduate Students to do Research at a Public Swiss University or Research Institution in Switzerland 2013.
Study Subject (s) : The scholarship is open to students of all fields.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for U.S. undergraduate and graduate students to do research at a public Swiss university or research institute for 2 to 3 months..
Scholarship Provider : ThinkSwiss
Scholarship can be taken at : Switzerland
Eligibility for ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship 2013 :
- ThinkSwiss offers scholarships for a research stay in Switzerland.
- It supports highly motivated and qualified U.S. undergraduate and graduate students to do research at a public Swiss university or research institute for 2 to 3 months.
- The scholarship is open to students of all fields.
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries :
- The students of USA can apply for this scholarship.
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship Description :
- The ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship program provides a monthly scholarship of CHF 1,050 (approx. USD 1,000) for a period of 2 to 3 months ( CHF 3,150 maximum ), which covers two thirds of the average student’s living costs.
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to participate in a blog to share your experiences during your research stay in Switzerland. After your return to the U.S. you also agree to carry out at least one activity as student “ambassador” to promote Swiss research.
- Half of the scholarship will be paid at the beginning and half at the end of your research stay, after your final report has been received.
How to Apply for ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship 2013 :
- The mode of applying is electronically.
ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship Application Deadline : 31st March, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.