2012 USA Scholarships in University of California
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship for Students in Engineering at Technology Management, University of California USA ( 2012 ).
Study Subject ( s ) : Engineering.
Course Level : Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship Provider: Mr. and Mrs.Harold Frank.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for California University Scholarship 2012 :
- Engineering Undergraduate ( junior or senior standing ) or Graduate student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Show evidence of a strong academic record.
- Overall GPA must be at least 3.0.
- Demonstrate interest in entrepreneurship or Technology Management.
University of California Scholarship Open for International Students :
- No, University of California Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is not available for International Students.
California University Scholarship Description :
- Due to the generosity of Mr. and Mrs.Harold Frank the Technology Management Program is able to offer Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship support to several of our TMP students.
- Harold Frank University of California Scholarships are to “help support students completing their Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Engineering” and are “active in the Technology Management Program”.
University of California Scholarship Application Form 2012 :
- University of California Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship should be applied by Online.
California University Scholarship Application Deadline 2012 : 22nd March, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.