University of Phoenix Scholarship 2013
University of Phoenix offers Teach For America Arizona Scholarships for pursuing masters degree level in USA. Scholarship is provided to pursue Master Arts in Education. The students of USA can apply for this scholarship. Three ( 3 ) full – tuition Scholarships are offered. A complete application and supporting documentation must be received on or before 20th February, 2013.
Study Subject ( s ) : Scholarship is provided to pursue Master Arts in Education with a concentration in either Teacher Leadership or Administration and Supervision, at University of Phoenix.
Course Level : This scholarship is available for pursuing masters degree level.
Scholarship Provider : University of Phoenix.
Scholarship can be taken at : USA.
Eligibility for University of Phoenix Scholarship 2013 :
Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate the following to be considered :
- Applicants who reside in the United States must meet one of the following requirements: be a legal resident of the United States; have been granted permanent residency; have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies; have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form g-845; or have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services.
- Applicants must be a resident of Arizona.
- Applicants must be a Teach For America alumnus or staff. Alumnus may have completed their corps member experience in any region in the U.S.
- Applicants must demonstrate a desire to become a principal in an Arizona school district or charter school.
- Applicants, once enrolled, must not receive a total of 100% tuition reimbursement from any source(s) including but not limited to: corporate reimbursement, other scholarships and/or private grants with the exception of Veteran’s Administration GI benefits or Veteran’s Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits and Title IV financial aid funding.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at any University of Phoenix campus or in any online program at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application or before the scholarship award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of University of Phoenix.
- Applicants must not be an employee or family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University, Institute for Professional Development or any other subsidiary of Apollo Group, Inc.
- Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation by the deadline date listed under the Selection Process section. The completion of the application form does not create an obligation to award a scholarship to applicant.
- Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section. High importance will be placed on the applicant’s desire to advance in their education, with an emphasis on furthering their careers, and their impact in the community in which they reside.
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation as described in the Letter of Recommendation section.
- Applicants must submit a letter of intent as described in the Letter of Intent section.
- Applicants must submit a resume that includes teaching experience and leadership roles.
University of Phoenix Scholarship Open for International Students :
- The students of USA can apply for this scholarship.
University of Phoenix Scholarship Description 2013 :
- University of Phoenix is pleased to partner with Teach For America to support building a pipeline of exceptional school leaders for Arizona schools by offering an alumni scholarship program. Teach For America alumni are leveraging their experience closing the achievement gap in urban and rural public schools to become leaders in the effort to expand educational opportunity. They are continuing Teach For America’s mission to build the movement to eliminate educational inequity by enlisting our nation’s most promising future leaders to improve outcomes and opportunities for low – income students. Each scholarship will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete a Master of Arts in Education, with a concentration in either Teacher Leadership or Administration and Supervision, at University of Phoenix. Recipients must be current residents of Arizona and Teach For America alumni and may choose to attend a University of Phoenix on-ground campus or may attend University of Phoenix online.
Selection criteria for University of Phoenix Scholarships 2013 :
- The recipient of this scholarship will be selected by the scholarship selection committee consisting of representatives from University of Phoenix and/or Teach For America. Non – staff members may assist in the selection committee process.The scholarship award will be based on the committee’s scores of the overall quality of the application and the scholarship essay ( s ). The higher the average score, the higher the probability of selection. Scholarship selection shall be made without regard to Regard race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual orientation, Gender identity, Age, National origin, Disability, Veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. The decision of the scholarship selection committee is final and not subject to a review process.
University of Phoenix Scholarships Application Form 2013 :
The mode of applying is online and by post ( for applicants are not 21 or older ). Online applications is to be made by following the steps given below:
- Access the online application.
- Follow the instructions to complete the online application, including the essays.
- Review your application before submitting.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for your records.
For paper applications :
- Print a copy of the online application.
- Complete the paper application, including all supporting documentation.
- Application and signed forms must be submitted via the mailing address on the application under submission instructions and must be received on or before the deadline. Please note: this is not a post-mark date, but a final deadline. Please allow adequate time for shipping when submitting a paper application.
University of Phoenix Scholarship Application Deadline 2013 :
- A complete application and supporting documentation must be received on or before 20th February, 2013.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.