VCU International Student Scholarship Award
Study Subject : Many( check from the university website)
Employer : Virginia Commonwealth University
Level : Graduate, Professional
The VCU International Student Scholarship is sponsored with proceeds generated by the sale of Officially Licensed VCUmerchandise.
Virginia Commonwealth University values the contributions international students make to the university community through scholarship, service, and leadership.
This scholarship will recognize an outstanding international student with a scholarship award up to $2,000. The award will be for the 2011-2012 academic year.
Eligibility for Virginia Commonwealth University :
All full-time VCU international students who will complete their degree after the fall 2011 semester may apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must have a 3.2 or higher cumulative grade point average and demonstrate significant contributions to
the university and /or community.
Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements :
- Hold an F-1 international student visa.
- Be classified as a full-time degree seeking student at VCU.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at VCU and enrolled for the fall 2011 semester.
- Must have at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA at VCU.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Evidence of significant contributions to VCU and/or the community at large through scholarship, service, and leadership.
Virginia Commonwealth University Scholarship Application Deadline : March 1 2011
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.