VSB Engineering College ScholarshipScholarships »
VSB Engineering College Scholarship 2007
Karur ? 639 111
Marks in +2 Maths, Physics
|95% and above in all 3 subjects||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|90% and above in all 3 subjects||50% Tuition Fee Waiver|
In forthcoming year, the scholarship will be prolonged for the students if they pass all the subjects with not less than 80% aggregate.
- B.E. Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- M.B.A. Master of Business Administration
- M.C.A. Master of Computer Applications
Highlights of the Institution:
- A World-class campus in the sylvan surroundings with the serene atmosphere abutting HB-67 in 50 acres.
- 2.5 Lac Sq. Ft built up area ? sky scrapper, well connected with tar roads.
- Computing facility with 420 networked terminals and open-access to 1 Mbps Radio Frequency Internet connectivity.
- An enhancement Language Lab for initiating communication skills and coaching for GRE, TOEFL etc.
- More than 100 teaching faculty. Personalized attention with an excellent student student-faculty ration of 1?12.
- Separate Placement Cell, HRD Cell, Industry Institute Partnership Cell etc.
A large number of final year students have been recruited by reputed companies like Caritor, HCL, Infosys, Sanmar Engineering, TCS, Wheels India Ltd, Wipro etc.
A fully Computerized Central library with a large collection of volumes, National and International Printed and 30Journals. A Digital Library with a rich collection of CDs.
- A magnificent Auditorium with 1000 seating capacity.
- General amenities include un-interrupted power supply. Mineral water plant, Departmental Store etc.
- Frequent Job Fair with the participation of reputed companies.
- Fee concession of Rs.5,000 for the Giri students.
A sum of Rs.12,00,000/- is given as Management Scholarship to first rank holders of all the four years in each department.
For Further Details:
Phone: 04324 – 286408, 246212 & 651408
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.