National Institute of Technology Calicut :
Department of Architecture envisages to provide an academically strong platform for the aspirants those who not only want to make a good metier but also to leave an enduring impression in the field of Architecture. The educational programme in Architecture through out the world shares a common view of the future of mankind and recognises its unpredictability.
This calls for an attitude for research, exploration and evaluation to authenticate the work of design. Great are the thoughts that moved the world… greater are the perpetuators of these thoughts. The department of Architecture plans and strives to reach these goals.
National Institute of Technology Calicut Campus :
The institution is situated in a beautiful campus, about 22 kms from the heart of Calicut city. Set in the picturesque landscape amidst the foothills of Western Ghats, the sprawling campus offers serene academic ambiance that facilitates molding young intellects.
National Institute of Technology Calicut Facilities :
- Bank / ATM
- Placement Cell
Departments of National Institute of Technology Calicut :
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Physics
- Department of Physical Education
National Institute of Technology Calicut Placement Procedure :
- Invitations are sent to corporate firms and R&D organizations along with the Job Notification Form.
- Corporate firms and R&D organizations may fill up the Job Notification Form ( available in the website ) and e mail / post to Professor, Training and Placement.
- The JNF is made available to the students and the Department of Training and Placement propose a date for the PPT and the selection process.
- Firms / organizations are expected to visit the campus on the date allotted to them and conducts the PPT. Interested students attends the PPT and resumes are made available to firms.
- After that the firms conduct the selection process in the campus.
- The firms visiting the campus are required to furnish the final list of students selected to the Professor, Training and Placement after the completion of the selection process. We register a job against the selected students and they may or may not be allowed to appear for other firms interviews as per placement policy.
National Institute of Technology Calicut Course Offered :
Bachelor of Architecture
- Category : Architecture
- Degree : B.Arch
- Mode : Full Time
- Medium : Campus
- Duration : 4 Years
Basic Eligibility : XII.
National Institute of Technology Calicut Contact Details :
Name : Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut,
Location : Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut, NIT Campus P.O, Calicut, Kerala, India,
Phone No. : 0495-2286901,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.nitc.ac.in/index.php/?url=department/index/5.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.