National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli :
Department of Architecture, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli was established with three faculty members and hardly any infrastructure. But the growth of the department in twenty one years has been phenomenal. They have faculty members who have specialised in all important branches of architecture and a group of able students drawn from all over the country. Together they evolved a work culture that has brought success in academics, professional practice and extra-curricular activities.
The department library also includes information on modern building materials. A building science laboratory has been developed in the department. It is an archive of catalogues, samples of various building materials and is constantly upgraded. It enables the faculty members to keep abreast with the latest trends in the building industry and incorporate a more practical approach in their teaching methodology.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Facilities :
- Hostels and Mess
- Shopping Center
- Physical Education
- Swimming Pool
- Lecture Hall Complex
- Guest House
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Departments :
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Applications
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Humanities
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Department of Physics
- Department of Production Engineering
Training and Placement Cell in NIT Tiruchirappalli :
- Nurtures Industry Institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, inplant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent to curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Helps every student define his / her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest. The department has in its active file a database of nearly 500 companies.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Works towards continuing education for the college employees
Courses by National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli :
Bachelor of Architecture
- Category : Architecture
- Degree : B.Arch
- Mode : Full Time
- Medium : Campus
- Duration : 4 Years
Basic Eligibility : XII.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Contact Details :
Name : Department of Architecture, National Institute of Technology,
Location : Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0431 – 2501801 – 2501808,
Website : www.nitt.edu/home/academics/departments/architecture/
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.