Army College of Dental Sciences Secunderabad
Army College of Dental Sciences, Secunderabad was established on 2001 under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society as a center of excellence for Dental Education for the children of Army personnel and war widows. ACDS is a non profit making institute meant for welfare of children of Army personnel.
The college aims at imparting a high standard Dental education coupled with the development of good moral character. The college has been approved by the Dental Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and affiliated to NTR University of health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, Vijaywada.
Facilities at Army Dental College
- Main college & Hospital building accommodates administrative offices. Library, all the pre clinical and clinical departments, laboratories and five lecture halls
- Separate blocks of Boys & Girls hostel have been constructed. Each hostel has been provided with kitchen, dining facilities and recreation facilities
- Separate block has been constructed to accommodate professors, Assistant professors, Technical, Nursing and auxiliary staff
- One separate block consisting of 10 rooms have been constructed
- Spacious, Independent bungalow is constructed within the campus for the principal
- Multipurpose hall with seating capacity of 500 and with all infrastructures for cultural and educative program is available
Army College of Dental Secunderabad Courses
1. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Category : Dental Surgery
- Degree : BDS
- Mode : Full Time
- Medium : Campus
- Duration : 5 Years
The Institute offers 5years Medical Courses in Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( BDS ) for those who have completed XII.
Basic Eligibility : XII ( Science ).
Army College of Dental Sciences Contact Details :-
Name : Army College of Dental Sciences ( ACDS ),
Location : ACDS Nagar ( Chennapur – CRPF Road ), PO-Jai Jawahar Nagar, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India,
Contact No. : 040-20081759, 20080243,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.armycods.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.